*$50 non-refundable deposit per snow bike required on all cancellations of reservations 72 – 48 hours in advance.
Cancellations between a 48 hour and 24 hour notification, are assessed a fee equal to 50% of rental. Reservations canceled within 24 hours or less, of the start of the reservation date, will be assessed a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the rental fees. The Last Resort is not financially responsible for cancellations due to situations beyond our control.
**We do not provide insurance on our snow bike, any and all damage is the responsibility of rider. Please ride safely, and with a group.
FOR OUR CLIENTS SAFETY, ALL RIDERS MUST BE CURRENT MOTORCYCLE RIDERS WHO OWN, OR HAVE PREVIOUSLY OWNED A MOTORCYCLE, AND ARE OF INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED SKILL LEVEL ON DIRT OR ROAD.
- Prior motorcycle experience required (Intermediate – Advanced Level)
- 18 years of age minimum
- Ability to use the throttle, clutch, shift, and brakes on a motorcycle
- Must be with another snowbike or snowmobile rental or group, we do not provide guides
- Must be able to pickup bike, dig it out and have knowledge of getting unstuck
- Have proper motorcyle/snowmobile gear
- Able to follow directions (Starting procedure, stopping procedure, safety procedures and general motorcycle knowlege)
- Able to navigate backcountry terrain, and make decisions based on different snow conditions.
- Please inform us of any pre-existing medical injuries or conditions
- Experience in winter backcountry snowmobiling, snowboarding, or skiing
- Awareness and knowledge of avalanche terrain, and avalanche tools
Snow Bike Rental
- Special requirements apply (please call with questions)
- Professional grade snow bike
- 9am – 5pm, Full-Day Only
- Seats one person
- Includes 1 helmet
- Includes gas
EQUIPMENT RENTALS: When scheduling equipment rentals, please create an individual reservation for each day of your excursion.
Follow us on social.
Tag us in your adventures to be featured on our Facebook and Instagram! @TheLastResortWA.