*$50 non-refundable deposit per snow bike required on all cancellations of reservations 72 – 48 hours in advance.
Cancellations between a 48 hour and 24 hour notification, are assessed a fee equal to 50% of rental. Reservations canceled within 24 hours or less, of the start of the reservation date, will be assessed a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the rental fees. The Last Resort is not financially responsible for cancellations due to situations beyond our control.
**We do not provide insurance on our snow bike, any and all damage is the responsibility of rider. Please ride safely, this is a trail snow bike and designed to travel on the groomed trails.
FOR OUR CLIENTS SAFETY, ALL RIDERS MUST BE CURRENT MOTORCYCLE RIDERS WHO OWN, OR HAVE PREVIOUSLY OWNED A MOTORCYCLE, AND ARE OF INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED SKILL LEVEL ON DIRT.
- Prior motorcycle experience required (Intermediate – Advanced Level)
- 16 years of age minimum (expert level if under 18) with Oregon Snowmobile operator permit, or valid Drivers License
- Ability to use the throttle, clutch, shift, and brakes on a motorcycle
- Must be able to lift 175 lbs by yourself
- Endure hours in cold weather
- Able to follow complex directions (Starting procedure, stopping procedure, route plan, meeting points)
- Able to navigate backcountry terrain, and make decisions based on different snow conditions.
- Positive / Respectful attitude
- Please inform us of any pre-existing medical injuries or conditions
- Experience in winter backcountry snowmobiling, snowboarding, or skiing
- Awareness and knowledge of avalanche terrain, and avalanche tools
Snow Bike Rental
- Special requirements apply (please call with questions)
- Professional grade snow bike
- 9am – 5pm, Full-Day Only
- Seats one person
- Includes 1 helmet
- Includes gas
EQUIPMENT RENTALS: When scheduling equipment rentals, please create an individual reservation for each day of your excursion.
Follow us on social.
Tag us in your adventures to be featured on our Facebook and Instagram! #TheLastResortWA.